Saturday, October 8, 2011

Guest Blogger - Rip


First off, it ISN'T RIP as in Rest In Peace (which would be kinda a cool name) they named me after some fairy tale dude Rip Van Winkle or something whoever he is. Like I care. Yeah, I'm the "guest blogger.' Whatever. All I know is the I'm having a nice little snooze on my tent when the proprietor gives me a shake and hatches the plan for me to tell what's happen'n at the compound. Soon as I do it I can get back to important stuff....

So She's built a cardboard shanty town in the main room that is kinda cool. The Tuc (she hates it when I call her that) is worried and won't leave  the house, but me...hey, when I'm sitt'n on top of the boxes I can keep an eye on everyone. I can see Mini comin' into the yard and can give her a good chase right back out. She might be a little freaked about shanty town too. Yeah, the boxes are great! When Dakota, the old fart, nods off in the big box I can scare the crap out of him and poke through the hand holes..


Tuca likes the bouncy ball room. She tunnels to the bottom and just sits there. What a freak!

Mostly everyone is just hangin' around. Sometimes the phone rings and the proprietor spins off into a frenzy and takes my tent, our beds and chairs and makes them disappear. Still don't know where they go.

Then we've gotta scatter 'cause intruders come up the drive. Yeah, so somethin's goin on and I'm not quite sure what. Things seem to have calmed down some and the crazy cleaning has stopped (kind of tired of "Ocean Energy" wafting around stinking up the place) so maybe things are all figured out. Gotta go - Mini is comin' across the lawn....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Rip had some bling on, it would be a Kitty Jersey Shore episode!
Bada bing.

Wil

Fran and Steve said...

Ripster, I hate to be the one to tell you, but your scenery is about to change. Spread the word to the homies now, 'cause I know the gang don't like sudden change. Trust me though, you'll all still live like fat cats (no offense) with plush cribs and plenty of chow. Don't tell the proprietors I told you. -- The Tipster

Cassie said...

Too cute! :-)