Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blanchito/a Needs a Family - NOT Ours

Two days ago I heard strong meowing coming from up on the hill behind our house. This puffball then moved to the bushes near the house. Then I came up the driveway to find it curled up sleeping on the cat dance stage and now I find it sleeping inside the house. It is snow white, very tiny, and is young enough to be socialized. This kitty will make someone very happy but please not us! Not sure what sex it is but it needs a good home.... as far as we know it is alone and there aren't others stashed up on the hill waiting to come down.
It is tiny and very patiently watching the other cats that are inside.

It is pulling out all-the-stops to look cute! Help! I am not a crazy cat lady (or at least I don't want to be one).

4 comments:

Mike said...

Katrina,

On behalf of all of your readers, let me be the first to congratulate you and Jeff on the latest addition to your household. I am sure that Blanchito will fit right in with the ever-growing Kruse family as I can't imagine that he/she could find a better home anywhere else in PR. Best of luck!

Rosa said...

This is too funny...all pr cats must have your address...

Fran and Steve said...

I'm a sucker for white cats. If he/she is still hanging around in January when we move to the island, I'd have to seriously consider adopting it. Fran

Jeff and Katrina Kruse said...

Thanks Fran. We may have to take you up on the offer. I am trying to find someone at work to take it now. The problem with giving it to you in January is that we might be too attached to it at that time! We will keep you posted. Thanks,
Jeff